cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for VBUP-LFSTA = blank?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I have the problem that some item lines in my sales orders have the LFSTA status ' ' (not relevant). And I do not know why this status is blank. The item category is TAN, so this might not be the reason.

Because of this status I am not able to select this (and other) sales orders via VA05 (selection criteria = open sales orders).

Could you please help me finding the reason why LFSTA is set to blank? And could you please give me some information how to solve this problem.

Thank you very much

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That status will be updated in the VBUP from your schedule lines

check in VOV6 for your corresponding schedule line category whether ITEM RELEVANT FOR DELIVERY is active or not

If this is blank VBUP -LfSTA will be blank

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

all of the positions (shown in the screenshot) do have the same schedule line category (CP). And CP is set to "item relevant for delivery".  😞

Are there any other possibilities causing this problem?

Best Regards

Mike

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether those items are text items or not. What is the item category of those items in the sales order/delivery?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked. Item category is TAN.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then check whether OSS note  1478022 - How to analyze sales document status issue  

is of any help to correct the status of the items.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

SDVBUK00 shows no result. So the current status should be correct. But "overall status" shows "not relevant". 😞

Regards

0 Kudos

First item to check: is there a order quantity > 0 on the item? If it is not >0, the delivery status is "blank" as there is nothing to deliver.

Following up on Shiva's suggestion of note 1478022. Routine  vbup-lfsta_ermitteln in function module RV_XVBUP_MAINTAIN sets status for VBUP-LFSTA. If you are handy with ABAP, you could put a break point here to see why a status of 'blank ' is being set. Alternatively, you can read through the code and look at all scenarios on how the status is set. Note: SAP seems to set the status to blank initially and is then determining the right status based on partial delivery indicator, order quantity, and other fields.

Krishna