cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could any one tell how to delete <b> scenario</b> in the SM, which is created under Business Scenario.

Thanks,

Adithan S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adithan,

In SOLAR01 transaction, select the node 'Business Scenarios' in the left side tree structure. Under the structure tab on the right side you can see all the Business Scenarios you have added to the project.

Select the row of the scenario which you want to delete by clicking on the button to the left of the scenario name and click at the delete button(with red color '-' symbol) in the tool bar above the list of scenarios.

Hope this is what u r looking for.

Award points if the answer is helpful.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

I need to delete that business scenario not a document inside that scenario. Any solution for this?

Thanks,

Adithan S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithan,

I have given the solution to delete the scenario only.

For deleting the document you will be doing the same kind of deletion, but in the "Proj. Documentation" tab.

But for deleting the Business Scenario you will be doing the deletion from the structure tab. Before navigating to the structure tab, select the "Business Scenarios" node in the left-side tree structure of the SOLAR01 transaction.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

I deleted the documents inside the project document tab, but when I click Structure tab its displaying 'You cannot change structure node'. Could help me what has to be done.?

Thanks,

Adithan S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Alagammai wrote, you have to select in the tree the parent node of the scenario you want to delete. So you have to select the node with name <b>'Business Scenarios' </b> and not selecting in the tree the scenario you want to delete.

Once on the node with name <b>'Business Scenarios'</b>, you go the on the structure tab and mark the scenario to delete and press the remove icon just as Alagammai wrote.

Best regards,

Thierry

Message was edited by:

Thierry Lieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adhithan,

Were u able to solve ur pbm?

Select 'Business Scenarios' in the left side tree structure, and mark the unwanted scenario in the right side under the structure tab, and click on the delete button.

If it works, dont forget to reward points.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Answers (0)