cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy client without master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

I trying to copy client without master data. But in the process there was a lot of nuances. Share instructions for client copy, the portal could not find anything on my question.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly refer the SAP Note along with Xls sheet

24853 - CC-INFO: Client copy, functionality

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I succeeded, thanks for the link. But I'm still not checked, but until I master data after copying profile SAP_USER I have not found.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Client copy functionality lets you select the copy profile to start the client copy.

The profiles are delivered by SAP.

Read the part "Copy profiles delivered by SAP" from this SAP note to know about the profiles that can be used and what they do.

24853 - CC-INFO: Client copy, functionality

If your requirement fits into one of the profiles then choose the relevant one when you start the client copy.

There are certain limitations in client copy and if you need to do a selective copy of data from the source system to the target system then SAP TDMS is the right solution.

Read this SAP note to do the client copy.

1537913 - Client Copy: Local & Remote copies, Client Export/Import and Client deletion

Regards

RB

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stepan,

Please refer blog http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45916

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for useful post. But here I did not understand what I choose that option a client without copy master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stepan,

I don't think you can do a client copy without master data. I believe it requires TDMS.

Check the following link for the standard profiles that can be copied:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/99/0a2a887e2511d2a6250000e82deaaa/content.htm

Best Regards,

Anita

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Anita is true, it is not possible to copy mater data only using client copy process.

You can either use TDMS or try to setup some ALE replication scenarios.

Regards