Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM13 error "ADDR_SAVE_INTERN" "(FUNCTION)"

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please check the screenshot and advice me how to correct this error. Everytime whenever vendor is getting updates I get this error in SM13. I found various Snotes and KBA's 1600487 - MESSAGE_TYPE_X Dump (AM 842) / BC-SRV-ADR . Please do have a look and let me know. Also two notes 436119 - Correction report for communication data inconsistencies and 445575 - Report for determining the highest assigned address number are yet to be implemented. But I don't know whether this will solve my problem or not . Also I looked 175154 - SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC for processing communication data.. which was somewhat similar to the error because whenever I was going into the code it take me to the

write_to_db  adr2   .

write_to_db  adr3   .

write_to_db  adr4   .

write_to_db  adr5   .

Please advice me how to solve this . But the last snote is not applicable to our system . We are into SRM 7.0 Ehp2 ECS.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Please check these notes:

605616 - Short dump during business partner upload

855673 - Error message AM830 when saving business partner

Regards

Vinita

simen_huuse3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita.

Those notes are from 2003 and 2006 and are delivered with support packs that already were adopted by my customer.

Regards,

Simen

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any updates......

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

some more information would be helpful. For example: did you check the address number that is generated and is that already in the tables mentioned in the notes?

The only time I ran into this issue was that the number range for the addresses was wrong. Maybe it ran out of numbers and started over .

Regards,

Robin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robin Janke

I ran the report which are suggested in note 436119 and I got one address number but when I am running the same report for address number I am not getting that number today. What exactly that number defines and with second report suggested in note 445575 , I can see the number range. Can you please let me know what shall I do in this.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

If necessary just adjust the number range value to the highest number that is not in use yet.

Regards,

Robin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Robin Janke,

Sorry for the delay ! I am trying but still its not solved. Is there any note which would help me to stop this error.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

in which process do you have this error?

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent Burtaire ,

I am getting this issue in production system where user updates the records for address in FM ADDR_SAVE_INTERN in write adt2. I don't know what to do exactly.

Thanks

gaurav gautam

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Adjust the number range you found to a number that is not yet in use.

Mantovas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have a similar problem, did you find the solution? I also went through all the SAP notes but none helped.

Thanks.

R.M.

simen_huuse3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Facing the same problem - inbound IDOCs causing SM13 error on ADDR_SAVE_INTERN.

No solution found yet.

Keeping you posted if solved.

Mantovas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I  have a ticket open for SAP to look at it. They checked the tables and number range but couldn't find any inconsistences.

I will update the post once we find the solution.

R.M.