cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Transmit Configuration - address and port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to setup a new Transmit configuration in the Agentry SDK for SMP 3.0 and I have a question - why the "Server Address Settings"  for Address and Port are grayed out and set to Default?

Am I missing something in the configuration or there is a new logic? What if I have to go through a firewall and reverse proxy with a specific address and port?

Regards,
Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In early versions for the connect types ANGEL and TCP, you where able to set the connection to point to a different server then the Agentry Server for like use of a load balance.  The Default value does mean use the connection information that is first typed into the client for the server address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply! So, from now on, the address and port will be only configurable on the Agentry client? I guess it will be enough just to configure it once in the beginning for each user and then only login in the client will be sufficient?

Regards,

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just like on currently Agentry 6.0 and SMP 2.3 clients.  The first time the client is opened, the client ask for username and password and then the user is asked for the server information.   The client then saves the server information locally and will use it for all transmit configurations that are defined as default for server address settings.

Answers (0)