Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

develop a mobile application with two BAPIs to create MBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have multiple BAPIs.

one is BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

another is BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

MY output is to find the header data having 4 input parameters.

but i could nt  implement two BAPIs  to create one MBO .How to  relate 1 BAPI output to other BAPI.

just share with the idea of following steps to create a successful mobile applicaion in SDK 2.2.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't use multilple BAPI to create one MBO. One MBO is associated with once BAPI only. But its possible to give relationships between MBOs.

To develop app using SDK this might help you,

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii midhun

thnks for  ur response ..i m unable 2 implement the application;

i put my parameters below: acc to that plz tell me the way to proceed ..

1st BAPI :  BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN,

2nd BAPI:  BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

input parameters:

reference number(6)

object type(32)

method(32)

object key(90)

desired output:

Return Header Data:

so kindly tell me how to get the expected output by using 2 BAPIs and how to add relationship between MBOs.

thnks

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

for the 1st BAPI, PI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN, You have all mentioned input right? What about Return header data output? Does it belong to same BAPI (1st)?

What is relationship between these 2 bapis? Any common parameter?

Can you share the structure of these bapis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi::

the input parameters that i have mentioned are same for 2 BAPIs, but the values are different.i am providing the value below:

1st BAPI-

Ref NO.- some value

object type: some value..

Method:...

Object Key-...

2nd BAPI:

Ref. no-...

Object type- (blank)

Method-....

object key- (blank)

and the OUTPUT:

return parameter....: is same for 2 BAPI s.only one output should be displayed in screen.

so plz tell me the workflow to create MBO, define reletions or if u have any other ways to get output ..

thnks

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Still some points i need to ask:

1. OUTPUT can be retrieved based on inputs from 2 bapis altogether?
  2. where is that OUTPUT table available ? In which BAPI?

If you have test data, better share that also so that it would clear understanding what and how exactly you want to get the data on the device.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii..

When i implement 2 BAPIs everytime i have 2 select output parameters which is called 'RETURN HEADER DATA' ..

"OUTPUT -RETURN TABLE" is available in the 1st BAPI.

OUTPUT -'RETURN STRUCTURE' is available in 2nd BAPI.

when i created 1st MBO from 1st BAPI  i can add the attributes and also map them as load arguments. but when i created a 2nd MBO from 2nd BAPI, then there is no load arguments are showing .only one argument is showing tht is 'WAIT'.so how can i add attributes to one argument and is it necessary to create attributes for 2nd MBO?

or should i add operations in 1st MBO and try to map them to 2nd MBO..

so i think i have given all necessary info to you other than the test data..just give me the solution to proceed.

thnks

ashish

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

2nd BAPI:

Ref. no-...

Object type- (blank)

Method-....

object key- (blank)

There is no input parameter in 2nd bapi as you mentioned above.

What i checked in workspace is, when you try to create an MBO using either BAPI, structure looks like below:

There is no common attribute/input parameter between these 2 bapis so there can not be any relationship.

When you pass 4 input to the 1st bapi, you will get output right? What about 2nd BAPI? When you pass value for WAIT in 2nd bapi, that corresponding output is different? You want to show outputs from both bapis altogether on screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii..

You are absolutely right..this is the structure tht i implemented..

and yes in 1st BAPI i pass 4 input and got the MBO created linked with BAPI IT method.

now i impliment the 2nd BAPI with WAIT value and output as Return value.

so yes i want to show the ouputs from both mbos altogether in screen as one ..

so help me to proceed.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

whn i try to get the output from 2nd MBO ,here only one Load argument is there-'WAIT'.

so how many and what attributes should i add and map them to load argument WAIT.i think only one attribute should be created and map them to load argument.

But my requiment is tht i have to again pass the 4 input values to the 2nd MBO. i.e i know tht there is no common parameters between 2 BAPIs. but acc. to my test data i have to provide the values to atleast 2 input parameters-REFERENCE NO. AND METHOD.So how to create or map the same input values of 1st BAPI to 2nd BAPI.

plz give a solution ....

THANKS..

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

But my requiment is tht i have to again pass the 4 input values to the 2nd MBO. i.e i know tht there is no common parameters between 2 BAPIs. but acc. to my test data i have to provide the values to atleast 2 input parameters-REFERENCE NO. AND METHOD.So how to create or map the same input values of 1st BAPI to 2nd BAPI.

Correct. If there is no common parameter then how can you map it? its not possible. The only approach/alternate which i can guess is you have to enhance 2nd bapi to map it to 1st bapi. There is only one input parameter for 2nd bapi, it can not be relate to 1st bapi at this point. You will have to check for enhancing approach only.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this issue resolved? If yes, Please close it.