cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with RRP3 auto refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an issue in our APO system wherein, the RRP3 transaction does not get refreshed automatically on pressing enter when changing the product details. Instead it happens only when the user forcefully presses the refresh button. It remains to show the previous product details only without pressing the refresh button. Could anyone please suggest what could be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithra,

Have you used extended table display?

Please have a look on OSS notes  962185 - Long refresh time in product view (transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3) and 734649 - Modif.: Performance when displaying planning status.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response!

The issue is with user settings only. When the user enters alternate UOM then the 'enter' does not refresh the screen pulling the right data. If it is blank then the data is pulled correctly. However, when the user uses the 'Refresh' icon it refreshes the data and pulls the correct value as expected.

Now I would need your suggestion on how this can be achieved even while using 'enter' just like refresh. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Pavithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions??

Regards,

Pavithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavitra,

Ask your security team for assigning attributes of refresh to Enter button alos for the particular user.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithra,

If I understand your concern, the system is working as designed. With //RRP3, you are working in a simulation version or copy of version 000. Refresh will pull a new copy of 000 into your simulation version. You can make and enter any changes in the sim version and they are copied to version 000. (There are some exceptions.)

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mike,

Thanks for your response!

The issue is faced in production version 000. To elaborate on the issue, the user enters the product and location in teh first screen of RRP3. Then takes to the Product view of that particular product. Again when the user toggles to another product on the same screen and presses the enter button, the data does not get refreshed. However, it happens when he uses the refresh button.

Please let me know your comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check user settings for refresh and enter.

Thanks,

Bal.