cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating consumer proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to consume WSDL using consumer proxy, but facing an error.

Attribute "transport" in <soapbind:binding> has incorrect value.

The transport attribute in WSDL has below value:

<soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document"/>

I am an ABAP person, do not have exposure to PI.

Regards,

Sneha Nikam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Your WSDL does not contain any messages when imported into ESR, that is why the proxy is not being generated. Please raise this to provider and ask that they provide you with a correct one.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The same WSDL is working fine in SOAP UI tool. The WSDL tool is generated from Clicksoft app. And clicksoft team is saying that everything is ok from their side. What exactly is message in WSDL?

Regards,

Sneha Nikam

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

The message in the wsdl is the structure that will used by the proxy (in sproxy) to create data dictionary entries. Without any message, it is not possible to create a consumer proxy. Also, there are data types that are not supported in PI 7.1, see this link Supported XML Schema and WSDL (SAP NW PI 7.1) Excel List

Please check the WSDL.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Sorry for late repy.

Actually, the metadata(Structure) is present in the form of links to clicksoft servers which we are not able to access from SAP system.

Is there any configuration needed from SAP side, so that clicksoft metadata links can be accessed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you are following the steps like in the blog,if not follow these to create consumer proxy.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

How did you create your proxy? Is is via sproxy or is it via the Other Objects ->  Client Proxy -> Local File?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's via SPROXY.

Regards,

Sneha Nikam

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

That attribute is correct. Maybe something else is wrong with the wsdl, would it be okay to attach it here?

Regards,

Mark