Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the sales order header & item data in TM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings!

I need your help,I have a one requirement sales order data came from ECC these sales order data need to update in TM Sales order header table as well as item table also these fields are additional fields.

Can anyone please guide me I am very new in TLM .

Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

OTRs can only be updated from original sales orders from ERP system, I think that applies to additional fields also. Here the question may be how to map the sales order fields to TRQ~ROOT/ITEM fields, one clue is to enhance them in /SCMTMS/S_TRQ_ROOT~/SCMTMS/INCL_EEW_TRQ_ROOT.

Sensen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senson,

I am confuse, how to start my coding...I found one node like "/SCMTMS/TRQ" is it correct for Sales orders details. and If it possible can you sent a sample code.

My requirement is sales order additional fields data updation in TM system coming from ECC system.

Note: Please don't hesitate to me.

Thanks In advance.

Regards,

Siva.

sensen_wei2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

"/SCMTMS/TRQ~ROOT" is for sales order header and "/SCMTMS/TRQ~ITEM" is for details.

I assume you need to

1. enhance the structures for these nodes to hold your add. fields;
  2. and do the same for the input parameter of service TransportationRequestRequest_In (which is used to create OTR) from PI side;
  3. Pass the add. fields during service call (impelment in ERP system);
  4. Map the fields from service paremeter to node attribute (implement in TM system, BAdI   /SCMTMS/TRQ_SE_TPNRQ_REQ~CHANGE_MODIFICATION create modification table for the input parameter).

I cannot find source code for all of that; hope it helps.

Sensen