cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Down List for the previously used details are not dispalying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its little crazy for me the drop down list i.e the previously used values or inputs given by us in all the T-Code for eg SU01, PFCG etc when we type a space or input the first character, the already entered values should be listing.  But in one of the system alone its not working. And that too for the particular SAP system. Rest of the SAP system are working fine in the same system.

Attaching the scree shots of it. Is it something related to the GUI settings ? But one thing we should note that its working fine in the same system for other systems.

Warm Regards,

Sudhakar G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijaigeethach
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

It appears that history is not working in that system. You can try to debug this issue by running

1. NwCheckWorkstation.exe under your installation to see if the installation is alright in that system.

2. Running a session trace under SAP GUI Options-> Traces->Local DB  to see if there is any issues.

See SAP Note 1872376

Thanks,

Geetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Geetha,

Thanks for the reply. In my case its working fine for other servers, and even if i add one new system its working fine. Only for the particular system its not listing.

Any Ideas on this scenario/

Warm Regards,

Sudhakar G

vijaigeethach
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

See note 199527 under reason  point 5. Since it is not working for one server may be you have set the logon options for that server to be "Low Speed Connection" ?

Thanks,

Geetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

Thank you. It worked

Warm Regards,

Sudhakar G

Answers (0)