Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TANN is not determining for free goods in sales order

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am using the free good scenario.i have done all the necessary below settings

1.free god procedure NA0001 and assignment to sales area.

2.added condition type R100 in the pricing procedure.with requirment 55 and base value 28.

3.Item category assignment for free goods(i am using standard)

4.free good condition record in VBN1 for inclusive and exclusive.

5.in sales order i am giving correct quantity.

But in sales order the second line item for free goods (TANN) is not determining.

Kindly suggest where it went wrong ?

Regards

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

free-goods.jpgI Have the same Issue , attached doc with screenshot. please review and reply me back ASAP.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I appreciate you for helping the community members but at the same time, please avoid responding to old discussions

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give us screenshot where you have assigned item categories for this. I think issue is with item category determination.

When you give material in sale order and press enter, are you getting some warning message?

Thank$

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

while entering the material in Sales order i am  getting the below error "

Pricing/euro: Attention: Euro Customizing not maintained"

this is because of currency conversion.But i don't think because of this TANN is missing.

the below is the screen of the item category determination.

Pls Help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please check customization for Euro  has been maintained in Tcode -EWCF

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are certain things which required for TANN determination. I hope you have not done some changes in standard item categories TAN and TANN. Item category determination is also there. Assignment of free goods procedure in V/N6 is also there as you said in your earlier post. You have maintained condition records. Now there is no other point left to determine free goods.

Could you check all your settings again and if still not getting then paste screens of all steps I mentioned above. Pase full screens not only specific fields.

Thank$

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ally Thanks

the currency issue can be taken care ..but i want to solve my free goods TANN issue .

Please give some lights into this.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

i have maintained all the required steps for the free goods.i am giving the below screens for this.

please Help what is missing.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check your Document pricing procedure usually we use C- Free of charge

and also check vbn1 record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in item category "TANN "functionality in general data  pricing field "B" (pricing for free goods 100% discount) should be  maintained.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is B.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

technically there is no difference between C and D but as you said, i have changed it to C.but still TANN is not coming in sales order.

Pls Help.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to Manually Give TANN in the sales order if you have updated the Item category determination.

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

can you check the assignment of free good determination V/N6, may be you have copied it. hence there is a chance to duplicate the entries .delete all the same entries and only keep what to need.

may this can help you to solve this .rest of all are ok as per your screens.

Regards

Sundar

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Excellent, actually there were quiet double entries and i have deleted those.now TANN is determining correctly.

Thanks for your Help.

Issue closed.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

please give total screen shot for your required sales order item category assignment from . in sales order also try to put in second line (20) item material, qty and item category (TANN) to test free goods item category assignment. then in  sales order free goods item category determination error massage will come and give the valid reasons to missing TANN in sales order.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please ensure that, your TANN Item category has been maintained as B under Billing Relevance field.

If it is not maintained, your routines will not work.

Regards,

Raja Durai

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durai

it is B only for TANN.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item category,

Sales Doc type+Item category group+Usage (Mention as FREE)+tan=Tann

Kindly check whether determination is done properly.

milind_joshi7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep Mani,

Have you assigned the SD FI Integration activity for Free Sample Good Scenerio in VKOA there is an setting which has to make with Integration with FI and SD team.

Please check hope will resolve your issue.,

Regards

Milind Joshi

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

i have the problem of free goods in sales order itself.

you are telling to check VKOA settings, is there any relevent between these ?

milind_joshi7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

In the Free Goods issue when you are configuring the procedure for Free goods Order condition need to assign with GL and its should be link with GL hence the VKOA setting also get involve in that Scenario.

Regards

Milind Joshi

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please check what is the Sales Area + Document pri pro+ Customer Pri Pro for which you have assigned the Free goods Determination procedure NA0001?

Please make sure the Document pri pro should be the same as the one which you have assigned to the Sales Document type that you are using to create the order.

Customer pricing Pro should be the same as that of the customer involved.

Also can you please share the screen shot of the of the Free Goods record that you have maitained for condition type NA00.

The calculation rule used plays and important role in determining the number of free goods.

Thank You

Kishor

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KishorThanks for replying..

i have done the determination correctly. please find the below screens for free goods condition and sales order.

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

As I can see all the set up seems fine.

But in order to test I would like to ask you to make a small change in the Free Goods Record and check if it works.

In the record that you have maintained please change the field "FreeGoods" from 2(Exclusive) to 1(Inclusive Rebate with item generation).

I am sure this should work.

Thanks,

Kishor

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto sales order in VA02

and do some analysis

you will come to if any error persists

thanks

santosh

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

i have changed it to 1 but still TANN is not determining in the sales order.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, thanks ..

i have done this now analysis is stiched on ..but not able to find the error ..pls help.

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the material created/valid for the Sales Org+Dist Channel FI30+10

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

yes..then only it is allowing it in sales order

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check your Item Category Determination for the Sales Orders.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ,

Yes i have done it .