cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mutliple user access to Same WD component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know whether multiple users can access the same webdynpro component. If possible,how we can acheive this?.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can have different developers to work on different views and then integrate them by copying and pasting.the views controllers etc can be easilly integrated like this

regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

1. i need to know wheather your are talking about WD component at runtime or at the design time.

2. if it is at runtime no need to worry about the accesability your portal will create an instance for every user and it will not be shared by the portal users.

3. if you are taking about the developement time. create a DC Componenet and any number of users can create iviews

Example

DC

(version 1)View 1 View 2 view 3

Dev 1 dev 2

| Administrator can merge the code here

(Version 2) View 1

I think this might clear your question.

Thankx & Regards

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done using the Java Development Infrtastructure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me make my question clear. i want to know whether two developers can work in same webdynpro component(different portions)?. If possible How to deploy the component if two developers are working in same WD component without affecting each others code.

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu

Yes Vasu two persons can work on the same component working from different positions

the second one is not possible coz if either of u deploy the component second time then u also need to refresh ur screen.

With Wishes

Krishna Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu

Each User need to have the Component with him, so that he can have a link to it.

But once Deployed that shuld be enough.

Suppose A & B are using the Component then both suld have the same but the component need to be deployed once, thats enough.

And if any chnager to the component it will reflect to both

With Wishes

Krishna Kanth