cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control in Document Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a issue stating that we are updating the Word document through CV01N,CV02N and assign the document to material master or any other objects. System is not allowing to edit the document from CV01N or CV02N but it allows to edit a document from material master or equipment master, how to restrict the editable mode in objects (Material master & Equipment master)

Regards

Sagin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugin Russel,

System allows you for changes on uploaded document means you have authorization  of change mode to that object ( like MM02 ,CV02N). Please check with the same in display mode i.e MM03. If still allowing  Contact basis team ,helps you Regarding authorization restrictions.

Let me know .

Regards,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu

I discussed with Basis team reg. authorization restrictions, but there is no such object which is available to control edit mode in material master or equipment master level

sagin

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagin,

From MM02 or MM03 transaction when you open the documents linked, it will take you through the same CV02 or CV03N transactions.

Please check whether user is able to modify the object using CV02N ?

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

In MM02 or MM03 there is two options is available,

1. First Option is Display Documents option which will take you to CV02N or CV03N transaction

in this system does not allow to do edit Microsoft document's

2. Second is Display Originals option which is directly opens the document from Material Master or Equipment master.

In this System allow to do edit or copy Microsoft documents.

Thanks

Sagin