cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross selling stop when find a condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use cross selling to bring a pop up window and the user can select the material, the fields that I'm using are sales org, distrib. channel, division and material group, I already performed all the configuration and when I create the sales order the pop up window only show one material because found a condition type in the access sequence and is not performing the following validation...somebody know what could be happening?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Based on the screenshot attached, it seems you are talking about the Material Determination condition technique, which stops once a Access finds a valid condition record.Do you want the system to continue further down to the other access sequences as well?. Some more detail will be helpful.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Shashi, that's the problem that I have. The thing is that I want to sell different products and I was thinking that the cross selling functionallity could work showing different options based on the material determination procedure however the condition technique stops when a condition is found and the other are skipped.

What I'm trying to do for example if I enter a material with certain group the system would show me all the materials for all the condition types not only the first that found.

hopefully I'm explaining better this time.

Thank you in advance.

Manuel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use cross selling. When you create entries for condition CS01 (standard condition for cross selling) for a material, you start entering all materials that could be sold with that material. To do so, double click on the material and you’ll able to add additional ones and quantities. You can use a single acces sequence for condition CS01.

When creating a sales order, a pop up will appear and you can select the materials you want to cross sell by entering a quantity in the pop up (if no quantity, they’re not copied).

Regards,

JM

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

because found a condition type in the access sequence and is not performing the following validation...somebody know what could be happening?

This statement is not understandable. Could you please give some example?

Thank$