cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong hits in SPL screening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have configured our GTS system (Not so sure about the config)to check Country and name of any customer and compare with denial list before blocking a document for SPL check.

Unfortunately it is not happening as expected.

My config looks like

Now the question is , Let me explain with below 2 examples

ABC Company/England had a shipment going to ABC Company/Australia going to a Dr. Chow. The screening resulted in a hit for a Dr. Chow located in China.

In another shipment, ABC Company/USA had a shipment to ABC Company/England to the attention Jose Escobar.  The screening resulted in a hit for a Jose Escobar located in Columbia. 

In these 2 incidents the denied person is located in a different country but happen to have a common name for the actual shipment that is neither going to China or Columbia.

Now we wanted to avoid document block when the country is not same.

Hope I have explained clearly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It shouldn't behave this way looking at the config. Can you please run transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 with the details entered manually for screening. Please share the screenshot of the result.

I think your SPL master was created with blank country. When the country is blank in SPL master,system assumes this party is denied universally.

You can't really judge SPL screening with document level check. As per setting for SPLUS, SPL screening will happen for documents only if there is a change in the partner address in the document. If not, system will just pick up the current status of the partner(blocked/released) and sets the status for the document.

So, please run the above transaction with the data that you gave as example and show me the result.

Regards

Dhilipan