cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregated Planning - SNP / Resource Disaggregation

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with aggregated planning, and I have the following questions regarding disaggregation. I would like to make disaggregation based on quota arrangements:

1. Is it possible to disaggregate according to quota arrangements with Resource Disaggregation? Or does it only allows disaggregation based on priorities?

2. In case of SNP Disaggregation, if I want to choose method "Disaggregation According to Quota Arrangements", where can I populate these quotas? On help.sap.com It says that "You define these quota arrangements either time-independent in the master data of the product hierarchy or location product hierarchy, or time-dependent in a time series key figure" But I am not able to find the place...

Could you please help?

Kind Regards,

Esther.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Did you define correctly your master for location products and assigned them to the model?

To have the hierarchy on location products build correctly, the corresponding master data must exist.

Regarding your question about time dependent quota, you have to define a time series keyfigure that should be assigned to the aggregate 9AMALO in your planning area. Then you have to make this keyfigure available in your dataview as an input row. To finish, you have to go to the (dis)-aggregation settings, and tick the flag for time dependent quota. Once it is done you fill have a field that will appear to specify which TS keyfigure contains the quota (the one you have defined).

Best regards,

Cyrille.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

You can populate the quotas in the Hierarchy itself....

Thanks,

Subash

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Apologies Esther,

Here it is....

Thanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subash, Former Member

I have everything applied as you have written. my problem: I can  add under the hierarchy (SNP_LOCPROD) the SNP_LOCATION and SNP_PRODUCT, but I can  not save the hierarchies under the hierarchy (SNP_LOCPROD) . That is : If I check my hierarchy again (SNP_LOCPROD) ,after my hierarchies (SNP_LOCATION and SNP_PRODUCT) are not under hierarchy (SNP_LOCPROD)

Best Regards,

Haydar

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Haydar,

the LocProd hierarchy gets created automatically from the Product Hierarchy and Location hierarchy are created the right way. I will try to send you some screenshots on Monday when I get to work.You never can create a Location Product hierarchy directly.

THanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash, Former Member

for the time I work for my studies on a Student Project.Thank you very much for your answer.

as I wrote , I can  add under the hierarchy (SNP_LOCPROD) the SNP_LOCATION and SNP_PRODUCT, but I can  not save the hierarchies

under the hierarchy (SNP_LOCPROD).

I will send you some screenshots of hierarchies.

Thanks for your help.

Haydar Coskun

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Well I think this is because your location hierarchy is incomplete, you need to have an header location too that will be the location group in the hierarchy. Once it is done, you will have to press the update button for the location product hierarchy to see the changes.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Subash,

but what do you think I could have made wrong in order not to see quotas field on hierarchy master data...

Here a screenshot:

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Esther.

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

Looking at the screenshot it looks like the LOCPROD hierarchy is generated. Now double-click P_003_PG00, which is level 001. This will load the details in the upper right side of the screen as in my previous screenshot. If you are in 'change' mode you should be able to enter quotas. Also ensure Model assignment is core=rect.

Thanks,

Subash

0 Kudos

Thanks!

But in my case this field does not appear...

I can't understand why...

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Esther,

Which field please? Screenshot perhaps...

Thanks,

Subash

0 Kudos

I meant "quota" field...

But I'll try to make these screenshots asap! Thanks a lot for your help!

0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay but I had problems with my access to SAP. Here you are my screenshots:

-Location Hierarchy:

-Product Hierarchy:

-Location Product Hierarchy (generated):

I can't see in none of them a colum where I can set quotas.

Maybe I've missed any settings where I should add this property to the hierarchy.

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,

Esther.