cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Approvers visible on Access Requests

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I am currently experiencing a problem on Access Request Management, on all my request types no Approvers are visible after submission of a request. Checking the request under Instance Status it shows no Approvers, the Approvers have been assigned on the Roles for Assignment approval and Content approval and also have been created on NWBC front-end as Role Owners. On MSMP GRAC_ROLEOWNER Agent has been assign to ROLEOWNER stage and also the stage task settings maintained, On the GRC system the Role Owner/Approvers have also be created and given the proper access including SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER role.

I am not sure where I am going wrong on the Workflow, I have checked and verified also the settings under SPRO - Maintain Configuration Settings and Perform Task-SpecificCustomizing.

Your assistance in this is highly appreciated

Regards

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow others suggestion if that is fine.

Go and check your workflow assign general task to it.

issue with config.

Regards

Prasant

0 Kudos

Hi

I have confirmed that Role Owner have been defined under Access Control Owner & Role Owner link on NWBC with checkboxes ticked and also checked the General Task in the Workflow has been maintained already. 

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lentobo,

Can you activate MSMP workflow and try again.

I mean to say  activate MSMP workflow once again even though it is activated.

Thanks,

Mamoon

0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon

I have just re-activated MSMP and tried again but still no approvers

Regards

Lentobo

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lentobo,

As Dilip suggested ,please ensure that role owner is set-up in NWBC. Define role owner  in , Access Control Owner hyperlink ,under Set up tab of NWBC.

Also make sure that you have checked the checkbox "Assignemnt approver" under Owner tab of  that role.

Thanks,

Mamoon

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Please check if you have defined role owner in Access Control owner.

Regards

Dilip