cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD confirmation date allow to give before goods issue date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Would like to know that POD confirmation date process , system allows to input the pod date before the actual goods issue date in VLPOD screen as logically it should be wrong i guess as per my knowledge .i.e as soon as goods receipt by customer then only he will confirm pod , how system can allow before the actual goods issue date in VLPOD.

for eg:

1.sales order

2.delivery

3.goods issue with 23.12.2013

4.pod date can enter with 01.12.2013 and save it.

5.billing document

Please advisse your thoughts/suggestions.

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venkat

system will take back also , there is no config control ,you have to user user exit and control it

include:   MV50AFZ1

user exit:  USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

IF likp-vkorg EQ '1000'.    "

READ TABLE XLIKP INDEX 1.

IF XLIKP-PODAT IS NOT INITIAL AND  XLIKP-WADAT_IST grater then or eq to XLIKP-PODAT

MESSAGE e001(Z1) with xlips-VBELN"MESSAGE DOCUMENT DATE IS BACK DATE ( CHECK YOUR ENTRY)

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

check the ABAPER discuss with above logic

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer.

but I have a doubt on this , how SAP has given this provision to enter any date in the POD field as it should be always after GI/Delivery date to confirm POD  by customer.

Regards

venkat

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venkat

system check only posting periods  for PGI, PLOD dates .

like normal delivery also you put PGI date  back date also like order created to day , conformation date also to day , but you enter PGI date back date it is possible in a system , as same thing applicable in PLOD date also ,

there is no provision in these dates

regard

sankar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please confirm what is your Requested Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

material reached to customer on 25.12.2013 i.e delviery date after two days of goods issue and confirmed on 25/02.,but still system can allow to enter POD date before 23.12.2013 or can enter also previous year date i.e 23.12.2012 , how sytem does allow to input any date , is there any control to enter only after goods issue or delivery date as the fact that POD date should be after goods issue date/delviery date i mean.

Assume that  user may enter incorrect date i.e before gi/delivery date.

Regards

Venkat