cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound EDI Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SAP PI 7.0 with AS2 System (Seeburger) in Quality System to exchange EDI Documents with our Customers and 4PL partners. We are able send EDI Documents (Outbound) to our partners successfully but facing issues related to Inbound EDI Documents (Incoming) i.e., when customers/4PL Partners are trying to send the EDI Documents it is not reaching to our Test System.

We thought it could be Web Dispatcher issue and restarted it but that didn’t solve the issue. In XI system no changes have been made in IR and ID. Below is the error message our partner is getting while sending the EDI Documents.

Response: "400 Connection Failed (VLProxy.java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect)"

Result "Error""400 Connection Failed (VLProxy.java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:connect)" Source file not deleted

Your Help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Faisal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Connection time out can occurred when sender is sending msg to wrong URL, firewall is not open at sender or receiver end.

please check if you receiver any request in see burger message monitoring.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for the quick response. I don't see any messages in Seeburger Message Monitoring. We have already check and there is no issue with firewall or wrong URL.

Apart from monitoring messages in seeburger workbench, can we trace the error from other ways?

Regards

Faisal

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

I have to agree with Harish regarding the Connection Timeouts. To verify if the incoming AS2 requests reach the AS2-Server or already have some issues on network-level, I would recommend to take a look at the AS2-Trace (and set the trace-level to debug)

Attached a quick description to setup the Logging...

Some question to consider would also be:

Did it work before and suddenly stopped working or are you just setting up this connection initially ?

Are other partners able to send to your system ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the response. The system was working fine previously and its was not the initial setup. We are using the AS2 system since quite a long time.

None of the Partners were able to send the EDI Documents to our system.

Regards

Faisal.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Please check certificates for your server. If they expired or changed in recent past.

Please also check the Party objects, if there is any change in the object.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Could you please let me know how to look at AS2 trace? I mean where can I find it?

Regards

Faisal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Recently our certificate got expired and we renewed it. We haven't made any changes at Party level.

Regards

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SAP PI 7.0 and i belief we need check the AS2 logs in Visual Admin.

Under Visual Admin where we can find the AS2 logs?

Regards

Faisal.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

did you share the new certificates with your partners? and check if they configure correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

We have share the certificate with our partners and it is configure properly.

Regards

Faisal.