Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use bapi_re_of_create to create a offer in real estate transaction reorof

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day

i am trying to push data from a ztable to transaction REOROF.  i have a bapi  bapi_re_of_create. can anyone help me will this is possible using this bapi.

I am getting erros in one of the tables of object_rel stating the  object type I6(cof ) dn't have the following data which is in the field objectid. this field have a value of combination of companycode/building number/rentalobjctno.  can anyone help me.

Regards

surendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day

I have finally created the contract offer in bapi_re_of_create.  but it doesn't have any data. when i enter the offer id which is created in the bapi  into the transaction for  display . it doesnt show up any data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

Great to hear..If you are testing BAPI from SE37.

You need to test by using "Test Sequence"

It is required to execute BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after bapi_re_of_create

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks i did it from a zprogram and it worked. thanks for this tip aswell.

finally it worked.

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

but now i have to pass business partner details before i use bap_re_of_create  bcs it needs a bp number. do do i need to create the bp number using a bapi by passing all the values of bp to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to maintain business partner separately either manually or using MDM or using a separate ZPROGRAM (Because Customer and BP both to be created).

If business partner is available in the system then only your ZPROGRAM should go and create RO and contract offer sequentially.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

basically all my data( partner, rental object data) is in a ztable which is coming from an online adobe form.  so i will pull this in zprogram to send to bapi (offer create).  before sending it to bapi i have to see the ways to create bp number from the data available in ztable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope adobe form is validating the availability of RO and BP, If that is the case your solution is fine.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surendra,

To offer a contract , rental object is is mandatory.

Hence before contract offer, your program need to ensure the existence of rental object.

So first it needs to create rental object , after successful creation of RO program has to create contract offer.

In the same program , you can create RO with necessary data. If RO creation is successful then only program should create contract offer.

Thanks and regards,

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks, but as I am still testing the bapi and to send rental object details do u want me to create a program and fill rental object details and then call the bapi by passing parameters. if i am not wrong is this the type asking object details inside the bapi

lt_term_objrel_int       TYPE bapi_re_t_term_objrel_int,

so do i have to fill this details beyond calling the bapi  if u have done this before pls send me details as real estate is bit new to me and in the table tab there is table  and is the field contract_objectid to filled

with object details. and is the field contract object type to be given is i6-(which is linked to cof)

regards

surendra

cnoriega
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I'm trying to create an offer from a contract, I mean, using BAPI_RE_OF_CREATE, but, as you mention it, the rental object must be created. In my case there's an existing RO assigned to a contract and i need to use it in my offer, so is it still necesary to create it?

If so, I would have to use the function BAPI_RE_RO_CREATE isn't it?

Regards

Carmen,