Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactiv Adobe Form

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new in adobe forms in sap . so far I have developed simple adobe form now I have a requirement

in a standard tcode one smart form is there I have to replace this smart with a interactive adobe form .

pls tell me is it possible ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumik,

why shouldn't that a possible scenario?

Just follow these few steps.

1. Check, if there is a customizing behind, if so, you can easily switch to Adobe.

2. If not, check, if there is a userexit right in front, if so, use that and pass the data to the Adobe.

3. If 1 and 2 isn't true, then implement an enhancement infront and go on.

How to develop an Adobe-form should be in your mind, out of that, you developed some before

IF you share the program / Transaction, someone (in case me) could tell you, what is the best way to do that.

Regards

Florian

soumik_de2
Participant
0 Kudos

transaction code is PLMD_AUDIT . if u go to this t code u will find 'work list: description' on the left of the screen then double click on audit folder then click on print preview u will get a form output (currently that is a smartform) to cgange this form u have to go to spro-> cross-application components -> audit management->control->audit components, properties forms.

so I want to replace this smart forms with a interactive adobe form and in that form some data will be editable that will be stored on sap database. now please suggest me how it will be possible.