cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Invoice for a Consignment but With Different Sold-to

0 Kudos

There is a business need wherein an invoice of a consignment should be billed to a different customer from the original consignee.

The current process of the business to meet this requirement is that they create a consignment fill up for Customer A then creates the consignment pickup to return the stock to the plant in the system then creates a separate standard order for Customer B.

Is there a workaround for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Srin,

That was my first option but I was thinking of other possibilities that I can use aside from that.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jay,

I don't think you have any other option as we are talking to Payer and Bill-to-party. anyway I will also try to check and get back to you. But I think above option suits perfectly.

Regards

Srini

0 Kudos

Yes that is a possibility but the problem is when there are a number of different payers and bill-to parties. It is not recommended to manually change the payer and bill-to every time the business create a consignment issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jay,

Yes you can do it. when you create a Consignment issue order using doc type KE (Standard) you select Sold-to-party and for this sol-to maintain multiple bill-to and payers and sysem will pop-up asking you to select the same and you can select the bill-to and payer manually and go ahead and complete the cycle.

Hope this helps

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jay,

As MBS suggested why not add a different payer in Customer master - Sales area - Partner functions of the orginal Consignee.

Select the same Partner as Payer when you create a order (fill Up)

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible by creating seperate bill to party master record and assign this to sold to party master record,,

Regards

MBS