Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCRIPT-reflection of changes in one language into other languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have one problem in scripts,

if i have done some changes in 1 language ( i.e text in script editor), those are not being reflected, but if i create a window layout in one language, this is being reflected in other languages also,

what is the procedure to get reflection (i.e the changes in text) in other languages also, please help me in this issue,

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If u chenge the text on one languauge it won't reflect the other language. But the changes related to windows creation or remove it will effect to others also.

Describe two texts with different elements and based on the language condition call that required element.

Reply for any quereis.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

i agree with your answer, but my requirment is, the changes in text (in script editor) should be reflected in other languages also, for that what shall i do,

• the form will be viewed in multiple languages, same content but with different languages should come in output when we view it in different languages, for that what shall i do? plz help me out in this issue,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

suppose u have chage the form in EN lanuguage... now u want to maintain the changes in FR language...

then <b>login in FR language>goto se71>enter u r form Name--> CH</b>ANGE.

now you will be inside the script..

now in the MENUBAR>selct>FORM>COPY FROM> now a popup will be displayed-->here enter the form Name in Engilish(the same form) and language = EN.

i am sure u r problem will be solved.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Let me clarify for some things, All the languages texts will be displayed at a time or based on any input that language can be selected?

Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

my layout will be displayed in multiple languages, the content of layout is same but with different languages depending on the login language,

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello santhosh,

have u gone through my post.. i hope it will solve u r proble. it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naresh,

ur answer solved my problem,

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Every SAPScript has one ORIGINAL language. You can maintain the script only in the original language, for example window size, position, paragraphs, etc...

The only one thing, you can change in a language, what is not the original, this is the texts within the windows.

You have to activate the original language always to modify the other languages.

Regards

Tamá