cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one line in "item in transfer process" status and the other line in "error in transfer process" status

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a shopping cart with 2 lines. For 1st line PO should be created as vendor has been maintained in Source of supply tab and for the 2nd line PR should be created. The cart initially failed due wrong delivery date. I then corrected the dated and reordered it, but after doing this I am not getting the option to refire(create follow on docs). Now 1st line item is in "item in transfer process" status and the other line in "error in transfer process" status.

I tried using FM bbp_pd_sc_resubmit and was able to create the PR for 2nd line, but while trying to do the same with 1st line, the PO is not getting created. Anybody help me and suggest me what should I do now ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

The status Item in Transfer process comes into picture when some data is missing and the relevant FM keeps trying to send the data to back end system to create follow on document.

Go to BBP_PD and check the item details whether all the data is in place or not.

Check what is the follow on document Business object determined by SRM and if it is correct the reset the status of SC to Error in Transmission by using Auto transfer Report and then try to check the issue in Debug mode.

If you are unable to crack the issue then compare the old SC for which PO is created with the failed one. You will find the solution.

Regards

Pratap J

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

I checked the SC data in transaction BBP_PD and found that the stsus of 1st line is "i1111" ,i.e item in transfer process.

I think I some how need to get this 1st line back to the portal by getting the status converted to error in process --> Can you guide me how to do that.May be I need to use FM BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, but i don't know how to use it.

The follow on document for the 2nd line was created PR#xxxxxxxxx, then deleted and then another the PR#yyyyyyyyy was manually created for this requirement.

I think since the cart is struck(1st line item of the cart), that is why the report BBP_GET_STATUS_2(batch job) is not taking this cart into consideration and hence not updating the cart.

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nitesh,

User  Program: BBP_SC_AUTO_TRANSFER.

Check the last changed date of the shopping cart in BBP_PD and then based on it give the no of hours in the field  "Hours Since Last changed At" and do not maintain any time out.

First check in Simulation mode, till you find you shopping cart. Once you find the shopping cart then remove the simulation and execute it. you shopping cart status will be set to Error in Process.

Note: This porgram will set the status of the shopping carts which were in status Item in Transfer process to Error in Process.

Regards

Pratap J

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Pratap,

My system is not recognizing Program: BBP_SC_AUTO_TRANSFER.

Can you help me in executing BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. When I run this transaction, I am getting the below screen,

What shall I give in the above field ? If I run this transaction will it impact all carts with in the time mentioned ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

did you try BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER report for in "Item in Transfer Process shopping carts?

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check error messages in application monitor or in transaction rz20.

Regards

Konstantin