cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert deleted objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a message mapping done on my server and I happened to delete it accidentally from the change list. Can anyone suggest how I could retrieve it.

Regards,

Keerti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u activated your mapping atleast once??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have saved and activated the mapping once. After that I saved a delta change. But I accidentally deleted the change from the change list.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/robin.schroeder/blog/2006/11/21/receive-deleted-xi-objects - follow the same to get back your object

Former Member
0 Kudos

U mean you are able to see the previous mapping but not the modified mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sekhar,

I am able to only see the previous mapping but not the modified one.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto the history of the mapping and check the previous versions. In case you have activated it it wud show in the history.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case , goto Histary of that previous mapping, see the history, if the new modified one is available in that history then double click and after opening that modify and save and activate.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case you will not get the modified mapping now....You have to modify it again......

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem here is, I am not been able to see the particular message in the history as I suppose the history only shows activated objects and not deleted ones.

Regards,

Keerti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have export the same object to a file or trnasported through CMS??

Plz see the below link to get an Idea,

And also see the below link, what are all the tables when we activate the object it will be entered that name, try to check.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

History shows activated objects only.You are suppose to modifing the activated object.you lost the mapping during modification.So You wont get the modified mapping...............You have to remodify again.............have already explained......see the above reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to create with same name , it will be retrieve.

Regards

Chilla