cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure determination in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our business scenario, we have three plants and all plants have different pricing procedure. And we are using same sales area and sales document type for all plants.

Currently one customer is purchasing goods from only one plant. So in our system, pricing procedure determination in sales order based on customer pricing procedure.

Now as per new requirement, same customer will purchase goods from different plant. And we can’t change or create new sales area and sales document type as per our existing system design.

So can we change customer pricing procedure at a time of SO creation level? If yes than how?

Regards,

Haresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

You are having two different Sales area.

Maintain the same customer in both the sales area and maintain different Customer Pricing Procedure in both the Sales area.

I hope you can do something with Customer Pricing Procedure.

Regards,

Raja Durai

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

Why do you need two Pricing Procedures for the Same sales area when you can manage by merging both into one and handling the condition records based on your Plant, if it is a Price determination issue and using the different routines to decide which Condition type to activate/deactivate/modify.

Regards,

Shashi

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ultimately the aim of the Pricing procedure to determine the price and I was thinking if we could have another condition type which gets linked to the Order depending on the Plant A and in case of other plant B this condition type remains it remains inactive.So that will give an option to have different prices in different plants.And that piece can be enhanced.  Once the Plant is maintained at Item level then the enhancement should trigger. I assume that we have constraints creating new doc type or customer related procedure.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anjan,

Thanks for your reply,

I want one pop up with two option when i am entering customer code in sales order creation screen, Based on that selection, I want to determine pricing procedure in SO. Can we do such type of setting through any enhancement ?

Regards,

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your condition was based on the Delivering plant , You can surely have a screen exit where you can have two options to enter the radio nbutton and based on that you might overright or modify your communication tables to append a row with new condition types.More details can be found from your technical resource.Which exit to use and where to tweak the the KOMP structures to apply the price or remove the price.I think you can have the condition type added by default for that customer and all plants and then for the particular plant you might choose to activate or deactivate the condition type in VOFM routines.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I think i have not explained my requirement correctly.

My requiremnt is as below.

Sales area : 1000/10/01 and 1000/10/02

Document pricing procedure : 01

Customer pricing procedure : A

One customer purchasing above both divison goods. And seperate pricing set we are using for both division. As per our existing system design, We can't change/create any sales area/document pric.procedure.

Currently we are determining currect pricing procedure after change customer master pricing procedure every time.

So i want to determine pricing procedure based on divison at a time of SO creation.

Can you give me enhancement point name where i can change customer pricing procedure based on division in run time.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain pricing procedure X or Y;  for a combination of sales area, doc pric procedure & cust pric procedure in OVKK.

1)

Sales area : 1000/10/01

Pricing procedure X

2)

Sales area : 1000/10/02

Pricing procedure Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna,

Thanks for your reply.

Suppose i have two pricing procdure for same sales area.

Sales area : 1000/10/01 - and pricing procedure  ZTEST01 and ZTEST02.

I want one pop up message at a time of sales order entry for selection of pricing procedure. Can we do such thing through any enhancment spot. If yes than give me that enhancment spot name.

Regards,

Haresh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Haresh Panara

Not possible to have Different pricing Procedures for single document type Even By using enhancement   also  not possible .

But tell me Your business requirement Exactly ,,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you a functional or developer?

Hope are aware that as per SAP standard,  pricing procedure(OVKK) is determined based on

(1)

Sales Org

(2)

Distribution Channel

(3)

Division

Customer Pricing Procedure

(5)

Document Pricing Procedure

Sales area determined in your sales order or billing docDetermines from Sales Data of Customer MasterDetermines from sales(VOV8)/billing(VOFA) doc type

In addition to that sales order is created for only sales area, which you select based on your customer sales area while creating the sales order.

Now, keeping above facts in mind, can elaborate your requirement again.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haresh,

still you have not explained clearly what you need.

Why you need two pricing procedure for a same customer who is going to buy from different plant of the same company code.

regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haresh,

Why don't you use different accesses instead to maintain different pricing? Is there any specific business scenario which you are considering?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We cannot change customer pricing procedure at the time of order creating. I am wondering how they have designed their organization structure. If they have to use Pricing procedure plant wise but with same sales area then you can create new sales document types or customer pricing procedure and in this case sales document type is advisable.

Thank$

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think we might need an enhanecment as I can see pricing procedure assigned to either ot billing type in standard.

Anjan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm how are the Pricing Records maintained per Plant