cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Alert for DB availability

0 Kudos

Hi,

By mistake DR system was connected to prd solman and an entry of SID00001 was made in LMDB. Monitoring was activated for this SID by mistake.

Now I have removed this system from LMDB and smsy.

Still this system is shows up in technical monitoring page and alerts are getting generated even after this technical system was removed from monitoring.

Could you please let me know the table where I can modify this.

-SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prakhar/Vivek/Ali,

Thanks for your response.

I had already done these steps. Technical monitoring page, I see Monitoring status as grey after removing from monitoring.

This system entry is available only in technical monitoring page. no sign in SLD, LMDB and SMSY.

-SS

0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to find solution for this issue. thought of sharing it here and closing this thread as answered.

Below note fixed the issue.

1925330 - Removing obsolete Managed Objects from Technical Monitoring UI

-SS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Try to remove your DR entry from SLD. If you do not remove it from the source from where its getting

updated to LMDB then in the next run of LMDB job it will get created in LMDB again.

Regards,

Akram

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done on the "Define Scope" step in Solman_setup.Select the system and click on "Remove Monitoring" button.The system would not be monitored any more and you will not receive any alerts for that system.

Regards,

Vivek

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SS

It is mentioned in FAQ on below link Q4 ..how to remove system from monitoring

Monitoring and Alerting related FAQ - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

this should resolve

Regards

Prakhar