cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing stock by referring J_1IRG23D table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 3 different production plant (P-1, P-2, P-3)

These 3 plants produce same material and send to Depot plant.

So once production plant send material to depot plant then RG1 register get upate at prodution plant and once depot plant receive that material then RG23D register update. Then depot sales those material with reference with production plant invoice.

So my requirement is i need to check in each period wise what is the closing stock at each depot plant and then i need to trace for each material that from which production plant it is received for that period.

So how i can built a logic by referring J_1IRG23D table?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruthi,

Requirement is like this

I have a finished material say 'X' and material X i use 10KG of Copper in my BOM.(copper contain for different MFG plant is different)

But X is manufactured by plant A,B and C.

So i need to develop a report for closing stock of each depot plant. If i found X is available in my depot plant 'P-1'is 10KM then i have to check from which MFG plant it has come then again i have to go to that MFG plant and drill down the BOM and will calculate copper contained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use below logic if the material is batch managed.

if the stock is present in the Depot.

you need to take those batches and pass it to j_1iexcdtl as a batch with Transaction type DLFC. and check for plant(WERKS).

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to check the clsoing balance at depot period wise. in that case surely J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 report will help.

further you said that,want to track the previous transactions which happend at production plant. its very difficult to suggest logic without knowing input and output parameter of the report or exact requirement of your organisation.

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I want to find closing balance of each depot plant at every month through excise root. What could be the logic we need to adopt to get that?.Please explain the proper logic on the above requirement

Regards

PR

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 report?

if you want to go for Zreport then you will have to consider J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IRG23D tables.