cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements in Travel Management and WhoIsWhoApplication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following two requirements, but I have never worked with WebDynpro enhancements before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Firstly, as per the attachment WhoIsWho, in the WhoIsWhoApplication, we require the blood group field to be a drop down list and not a text field.

Secondly, as per the attachments TM1 and TM2, in the travel management app, we require that when 'India Grade A Cities' is selected in the country dropdown and select a particular state, the city dropdown should display that state's Grade A cities only.

I dont have much understanding of these applications, and apologize if my explanation of the requirement is below par. And also, a detailed reply would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to enhance the standard Web Dynpro component, then remove the Input Field UI for blood group( by using Remove Element) and create a new Drop Down UI.

Check the below docs for reference:

Enhance Standard WDA Component

Add Drop Down to Standard WDA Component

Or, You could create a Post Exit for WDDOMODIFY View method and create it via code dynamically.

For, your second query, again you have to enhance the standard component and create a post exit for onSelect Event handler method of First drop down and write the code to set the values to second drop down.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)