cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc_AAE error : InboundRA in RED ; RFC destination from backend also not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a POC for IDOC sender and receiver.I ahve followed all the steps as mentioned but the inboundRA is 'Red'. also the RFC destination in the bankend is not working.

Not sure what to do next.Look at my screenshots. - BTW the destination which i created in NWA is working fine and able to ping.

2. Please find the screenshot of my Type T destination created in the backend

3. Please also find the destination created in NWA which works fine.

Will the channel be in error until a succesful message passes through?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hasan_celebi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamsundar;

Could you try the following settings..

NWA> Configuration> Infrastructure> Destinations

NWA> Configuration> Infrastructure> Application Resources> inboundRA (Resource Adapter)>Prprties

Click on Properties tab below:

-Set value for "MaxReaderThreadCount" between 5 to 10"

-Set Value of ProgramID as XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID (This must be used when creating the RFC in ECC system)

-Set Local as true

-Set values for default GatewayServer as host of ECC SystemSet values for default GatewayService

-Save Changes

NWA> Configuration> Infrastructure> Application Resources> inboundRA (JCA Con.Fac.)>Cnfg Prprties

NWA> Configuration> Infrastructure>JCo RFC Provider: JCo RFC Destinations>Server Config

NWA> Configuration> Infrastructure>JCo RFC Provider: JCo RFC Destinations>Repository Config

Finally;

NWA> Operations>Start & Stop>Java Applications> com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.sapjra.inboundRA.....stop..and..start..

Regards

Hasan

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam - I think gateway service and gateway server configure incorrectly in your inboundrA

Please go through the below blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

hareesh,

I have restarted the PI engine and the inboundRA , receiver channel have turned to Green though could be temporary and tried to do a test.

The error is :

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel IDoc_Receiver_Default_PID is null.

The received channel is configured in Default mode as you can see in the screenshots above.Hence, i beleieve i would not need a connection factory explicitly.

Kindly help  as always.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam -  Did you validate the configuration with the provided blog?

However please have a look at the below thread in which similar issue discussed..

I hope you given the valid RFC destination (which you created in NWA) under the destination parameter in the communication channel.

Message was edited by: Hareesh Gampa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did u tried restarting idoc service in NWA?

BTW, which version of PI u are using (never noticed this kind of error in versions > SP05).

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

My saviour

I am using PO 7.4 and i have done a restart of the server itself as its only sandbox.

I am still getting this error.

If i use "default" option in receiver channel do i still need to enter parameters for Connection factory InboundRA? Is yes Please specify the same.

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Please check the  below blog for configurations and also check the comments

What is the value you have maintained  for MaxReadThreadCount under InboundRA

Regards

Raj