cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic determination support team based on own specs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rule 13200137 to automatically determines a support team using some standard specs such as:

SAP Component

Catalog Subject

Category

Code Subject

Subject Code Group

Sold-ToParty Country

Transaction Number

Priority

etc...

how can I add other specs? We need to determine the support team based on data specified in the business partner, ie postal code. In other words, our support team depends more on geographical specs, than SAP componenents.

How can I add other specs in this rule? The function CRM_DNO_READ_PARTNER_WFRULE seems quire hard coded, so I was wondering how to do this?

thanks a million,

regards,

maggie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

This implies a modif to standard SAP code then?

Isn't then another way: eg

fill up existing criteria with the data on which we 'd like to stear support team, eg store postal code of reported by in the field 'sold to'.

Because the proposed modif may pick extra data to store extra attributes, but then I still cannot control this on the screen and setup determination rules.

Or can you give me some techn specs/syntax on how to do all this?

thanks,

maggie

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Maggie,

Yes, this is a modification. I found in another customer message that this functionaly is not standard and there is not plan to do it standard.

Sorry but I don´t know too much about abap programing

Check where this badi is already used, this maybe could give an idea about how to "link" it to the function module.

Sorry again,

Dolores

arjun_behera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

I badly need a help here in getting service org determined in CRM WEB ui i have defined various determination rule for org units based on the  transaction type when checked in the GUI using the simulation it works fine however when I create the service request transaction in WEB UI it does not determine the Service Org based in which I will detrmine the employee responsible.

A prompt help be appreciable!!!!!

Regards,

AB

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Hans,

Please check the following, I hope this give you a clue:

Check BADI CRM_ORGMAN_BADI, method CRM_ORGMAN_ATTRIB_VALUE_FILL to fill your own attribute in the container

You must use this badi in function module

CRM_DNO_READ_PARTNER_WFRULE.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dolores

I have configured service desk and determination of support message team,

Users can change status of service desk message trough B_USERSTAT Authorization object if the Actions are available regarding the ticket status

I like to set conditions, sou2026 if service message are assigned to BASIS TEAM only this group must change service message status or edit service message data

Thereu2019s any way to do this trough authorization objects?? B_USERST_T maybe ? combination of B_USERSTAT & B_USERST_T (activation) ?? Status profiles & Authorization key & transactions types, actions profiles??

Best Regards