Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Due list report in background

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a transaction that allow system to scheduled a report on all intercompany billing to be issued?

I tried running VF04 in the background and it automatically issues the billing.

I do not want the billing to be created. I just want a report to show what to bill.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you have to create a variant with intercompany billing document

and try to set up a  job , this job has to be run after the normal billing job

if you want to manually run, select the relevant billing document type and check

thanks

santosh

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't need a report on what had been created.

I need to know what need to be created.

The purpose of the report is to allow system to alert the User everyday in their SAP mailbox if there  are any outstanding billing that need to be created.

This would free up the time need to execute the run.

if this can be done by the system, the better.

I would prefer some standard SAP program to do that. Failing which, I might have to get the ABAPer for assistance.

Any resolution>??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I need to know what need to be created

VF04 is the TCode which will list out the documents to be billed.   To trigger an email to users, you need to go with some enhancement.

G. Lakshmipathi

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand VF04 is meant for getting a list of billing due to be generated/created.

I want to run it as a background job and get a report without system generating any billing documents.

Currently, when I execute it in background, it will automatically proceed to generate an invoice.

I do not want it to be generated. I only need a report of what need to be generated.

Do you have a way to do that?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if creating a query for the VKDFS table will satisfy your requirement? This table will contain all the sales documents yet to be billed and you can provide the selection values in such a way that only inter-company documents will be listed. You can assign a Z transaction code to it if required and then create a schedule to run it in background periodically also.

Regards,

Som

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating a query or getting an ABAPer to write an extraction logic based on VF04 should not be a problem.

I just want to get a confirmation that there is no other SAP standard report that can do the job of generating a report in background mode.

Let see if there is a way. if  not, then I might follow your suggestion.

Thanks

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using VF05n to list all billing document with required selection and schedule in background.

Please select appropriate status of billing document on selection screen.

Regards,

Amit

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VF05N -

a.  will it show "due for billing"? or

b.  will it show "already billing documents"?

I need "Due for Billing".

Thanks