cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW USER OF SAP ISU BILLING / CASH COLLECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of late, the organisation I am attached to, has implemented SAP ISU (SAP GUI 7.10) Easy Access software, This is mainly used in billing & cash collection (electricity) like day to day activities. Being the organization a public sector, it has many offices that are being operated by this software. I know that the version is too old & there is hardly any support for this version. We find some T_Codes to perform different tasks. But the software provides us many extensive details (such as terms, activities, reports etc). Is there any procedure to know the software in details (such as manuals, help books etc)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi das,

if you need more information about the ISU, please check at https://scn.sap.com/community/utilities.

i think u r end user so u will b having restricted access.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Venugopal,

Sorry for my late response. You were quite right & I am an end user to this software & I do have restricted access. But within that restriction I find many details (terminologies,data fields) that are left blank or not used by my co. I just wish to know them to learn about this software better. As you have given the link I shall follow. Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Nilanjan Das