cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding customized fields for Travel Expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add some customized fields for user input during the creation of travel expense form.  Is this possible?  If yes, any advise on the steps to create customized fields for data entry of travel expense form?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

It is possible if you are using the Webdynpro ABAP version of the T&E apps and it should be at least on ECC 6.0 EHP2.

Please check note 1074090 ad sub notes.

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked on OSS note 1074090 and its sub-notes.  But do not seem to see any relevant notes.  Able to provide more information on this?  Thanks.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

I wrote a document about that topic. Have you checked it out yet?

If yes, please be more precise about what you want to accomplish.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply.  I have not seen your documentation before.  Thanks.  I will try out to add customized fields when creating expense report via ESS frontend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

We tried to add a new field following your documentation.  But noticed that it is for new fields on a separate screen.

We actually want to add new field on the screen below.

We tried to include new field to PTK03.  But not able to retrieve the value stored in PTRV_SREC.  Is there any other exit / enhancement which we need to create / amend?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

Were you able add the field to expense level?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I was not able to.  This is not possible.  What you do is to use existing fields and change the label to reflect the purpose of the field.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne ,

Thank you for the tip , it was helpfull.

We are using field BUS_REASON "Business Partners", We changed label for data element but is not showed in TRIP transaction we can see it in PR05 transaction.

How can I change labels for TRIP transacction?

We did the change in CMOD transaction

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Sorry I am not able to help you here as we use trip management via SAP Portal.  In there, we use the web configuration to control the field labels.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

No problem and thank You for Your time .

Regards.

Answers (0)