cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ40- WBS Unit Costing values not displayed in Plan line item reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using CJ40-Cost Planning to do Unit Costing estimate for Project-WBS, I maintained the required materials using Item category-M for the Project-WBS and entered the Qty in the Unit cost estimate details screen.

The system calculated the Total value using standard price and Qty entered and Cost Element (Consumption)  is determined automatically. After saving the Cost estimate I am unable to see the values planned on the WBS in Plan reports CJI4/ S_ALR_87013542. Any suggestions? to display  the Unit cost estimate values in Plan reports?? Attached the screen shot for your reference.

Regards

NTH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Try this report S_ALR_87013533 and after executing on the right In Navigation double click on Business Transaction you will get the cost as u mentioned in the unit costing.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thank you very much dear...It is appearing in the report as you said.

I am wondering why  it is not appearing in the standard Plan line item reports CJI4 or S_ALR_87013542 ? any clue.. Anyhow I have given points for your reply.

Thanks once again for ur reply..

Regards

Tajammul

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

If u do Cost Element based planning in CJ40 then u can see Planned values in report S_ALR_87013542.

and regarding CJI4 i dont know why it is not showing.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you avinash for your reply.

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can do one more thing

1) create a general cost activity under WBS element and in that activity u can see a calculator button besides the field amount. clcking on that it will take u to unit costing.

2) do the unit costing there and save it .

3) run report S_ALR_87013542 u can see cost element wise report.

Regards

Avinash

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the above Solution fulfilled your requirement please mark it as answered or if the solution provided is helpful mark it as helpful so that others can have the benefit.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain user status Write plan costs and assigned that profile to project profile. Which will default at WBS elements.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Hussain,

the other way around is CN41N

this transaction code shall fullfill all your requirement,select the columns as per your needs,for planned cost per wbs element select project cost plan,also check the version for which you have carried out planning.

with cost element as major factor execute reports from S_ALR_87013542-S_ALR_87013544 this shall suffice your needs.

In CJI4 while executing report please check the version in which you have planned your cost.