cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Human Task in NW BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am developing a BPM process and planning to use Human activity. When I tried assigning any tasks to this activity it asks for UI component. When I tried with default component, it still lists the task in UWL of PO server but doesn't give any option to Approve or Reject.

Also I tried creating a custom tasks with attributes and actions and tried assigning that to Human activity. In this case, it gives error in tasks and forces to assign some of the UI component. Also it doesn't give option to populate custom attributes that I created.

My question is can we make use of only default view to simply approve or reject the tasks. I mean if condition say PO value > 10000 then invoke the Human activity. The UWL tasks should say PO # <XXXX> for approval and then the output of the task should contain whether it is approved or rejected which can be used in exclusive decision step.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

If you are using WebDynpro Java to develop your UI component, please refer to Preparing Web Dynpro for Java DC to be used in BPM - Modeling Processes with Process Composer - SAP ....

You can refer to Generating a UI Component for a Single Task - Modeling Processes with Process Composer - SAP Library if you want to generate a WD UI from within Process Modeling.

Also, Overriding Task Attributes for an Individual Human Activity - Modeling Processes with Process Compos... .

You can navigate to various useful links there as per your requirement.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>The UWL tasks should say PO # <XXXX> for approval and then the output of the task should contain whether it is approved or rejected which can be used in exclusive decision step.

Yes, certainly it' possible and i have implemented something similar in my landscape (using Custom UI5 component). Check below blog

BTW, which version of PI u are using? If i am not wrong this feature of defining actions/attributes is applicable form PI7.21 SP06.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

the the below doc might help