cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ hangs up during Select Add-on Products

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are using our Solution Manager 7.1 system to create maintenance transaction to upgrade to SPS10.  When the MOPZ process reaches step 2.3, the message 'Loading...' remains on-screen, essentially indefinitely.  We close the window, since the process is supposed to run in background but we return up to an hour later and the the 'Loading...' message is still on the screen with the progress indicator still spinning.  We have confirmed that the SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 RFC destinations are testing successfully.  There are no errors in the system log (SM21) or short dumps being generated.  We set the trace level on SAP-OSS destination and there are no apparent errors.  Any thoughts on where can we check to determine where the process is getting hung up?  Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

max_liang
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am facing the same issue. Have you resolved this issue? How did you do that?

Regards,

Maxwell

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It was never resolved.  We opened an OSS message and also tried all of the suggestions and none were successful.  We ended up generating the XML on another landscape.  Sorry

madasamy_arunachalam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Try with multiple browser, default if you have IE, copy http link and open with other browser...

Sometime IE has bug...it didn't open requested page, though resource is reachable/available.

regards

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree, we also had problems on some PCs with IE.

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

That's a bug. Just put "&sap-accessibility=X" extra in the given link where the loading is happening currently. This has been mentioned in SAPnote 1547441

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Try to run Landscape verification once for the selected system and make sure every thing assigned correctly. If any errors, resolve errors and re-execute MOPZ

Regards,

Akram

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked the system using LVSM and it is listed with green status.  There are no errors listed for the system.  I also have an open OSS message but no response from SAP so far.

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

First you need to check in SAP_OSS or SAPOSS rfcs in SM59 if those RFCs are working fine then check in ST22 for dumps.

also in SE80 check for inactive objects and activate them manually.

Warm Regards,

Sumit Jha

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I checked both RFC's and they test correctly.  There are no inactive objects listed in SE80 at this point.

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

have to tried reading OS level event logs. You might get some hint.

Warm Regards,

Sumit Jha

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PAul,

Refer below link for MOPZ trouble shooting,

Troubleshooting of Maintenance Optimizer - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Regard

Nayeem

former_member182921
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think there is a synchronization issue beetween sld,lmdb and satellite system for whiich you are doing MOPZ.

Please check the link below it will be useful for you

Regards,

Abhishek