cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load SNP Planning Area from cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to back up the SNP Planning area into a BW cube and then load the data back into the planning area from the cube. I know this is easy for DP Planning area, with transaction /sapapo/tscube, but how to do with order based key figures in the SNP Planning area? What are the options to load data into SNP Planning area from a back up cube?

Btw, we are on APO 3.1 here...

BR

/Karl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Extraction of data from SNP planning area is not as simple as DP. You cannot extract from all planning areas. As far as I know, you can only extract data from time series and not order based key figures.

Refer to the following:

Hope this helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I understand what options there are now. We´ll probably back up the DP-Area and then load it back and then just create a new Plan in SNP based on the DP data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it was for doing another plan you might not have to back it up

into DP

you can always copy data from one version to another in SNP itself using /sapapo/vercop

or release new DP data into a new version and do fresh planning there

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In addition to the methods mentioned by visu and the in the threads for the extraction -

you can also try the following for backing up (loading it back will be more of a problem)

If its only a few KF, You can also try to send back Order series from SNP to DP if you have corresponding CVCs in DP and back it up there with the way you have said you know. Getting it back to SNP will not be that easy since release to SNP warns you to release only forecast related order types

You can also explore the BAPI - BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to make a extract program and BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2 (3.1 might not have have the suffix 2)