Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCodes in single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me the following

1.In single stack, how to check queues the way we do it in SMQ1 and SMQ2 in dual stack?

2.Also how to use ABAP tcodes like SXMB ADM and SM58, IDX1,IDX2 in single stack?

3.Documents or blogs about PI7.4

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - Did you check the below blog?

I hope it answers all your questions too..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish, Ankit

Thanks for your valuable replies.

Does this mean rwb cannot be used for monitoring in single stack and must go for solution manager?

Also,can you please give me the details about PI7.4, how is it different from PI7.31?

Thanks in advance

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does this mean.

1. rwb cannot be used for monitoring in single stack?

Ans: Yes!

2. must got for solution manager?

Ans: No! You can access pimon directly through http://<host>:<port>/pimon

AFAIK Difference between PI7.4 SP03 & PI 7.31 SP08 - PI 7.4 is optimized for HANA and available for installation over HANA database and rest features are same.

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

How is HANA used in PI7.4? In the back end?

Do you have any documents or links for PI7.4?

Thanks in advance

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As already mentioned above, IMO SAP PI 7.4 along with all other Netweaver Hubs are optimized for SAP HANA which means enabling the use of SAP HANA as underlying database.

Refer to SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library and navigate to specific example that you are looking for.

You may want to have a look at

My understanding is these versions PI 7.31 SP09/7.4 SP04 , PI 7.31 SP08/7.4 SP03 running in parallel which almost the same features with exception being 7.4 version is more optimized for SAP HANA.

Regards,

Ankit

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to help.sap.com SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Also, for monitoring Monitoring Integration Processes - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Also, access http://host:port/pimon & NWA -> SOA Management gives monitoring capabilities.

For IDOC AAE related configuration, refer to

Regards,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

It is mentioned that

On AEX systems the Runtime Workbench cannot be used for monitoring purposes.

So how to monitor messages and communication channels and other pi components.

Also, what is PIMON and how is it different from NWA?

Also

1.How to check queues the way we do it in SMQ1 and SMQ2 in dual stack?

2.Also how to use ABAP tcodes like SXMB ADM and SM58, IDX1,IDX2 in single stack?

Thanks in advance

ankit_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please have a look at Time To Move On!!! Try Central PI Monitoring wi... | SCN and it will answer most of your monitoring related questions.

On AEX systems the Runtime Workbench cannot be used for monitoring purposes.

So how to monitor messages and communication channels and other pi components.

Also, what is PIMON and how is it different from NWA?

In such systems monitored can be done via, Central PIMON solman, local NWA for PI.

I hope this answers your above questions.

The configuration steps are much reduced in a Java only PI, where in SXMB_ADM TCode need to be used only in the ECC side as one of the steps to configure proxy connection between PI & SAP.

In a single stack PI, you will not find SMQ1 & SMQ2, the same functionality can be achieved via adapter engine -> adapter engine status -> additional data.

Similarly, IDX1 & IDX2 can not be found in single stack PI and functionality provided is achieved are done through NWA Comparison of IDoc Adapter (IE) and IDoc Adapter (AAE) - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Lib...

Regards,

Ankit