Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Sender AS2 module configuration for text file

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on an inbound scenario where Sender is AS2 and Receiver is SAP system in PI7.4. The Sender Trading Partner is Sending a text file which should be converted to xml. I have added the module parameter localjbs/PlainConverterModule .It is throwing the error as per the attached file.

Could anyone please guide me on this issue. Also Please let me know whether any configuration needs to be set in EDI content Manager.

Cheers,

Neethu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

according to the b2b help the module is used to convert EDIFACT message standards into XML. I your case you have flat file comming from AS2. you can use message transform bean to convert flat file to XML in sender as2 adapter. Or you need to define ED XML converter. Please refer the below link

You configure the communication channels of any Process Integration adapter with the PLAIN-XML converter module to convert business documents encoded in EDIFACT message standards into XML and the other way round. It must be configured in the sender and receiver channels based on the business scenario. The PLAIN-XML converter module runs on the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Adapter framework.

You use this procedure to configure the parameters of the PLAIN-XML converter module.

source - Configuring the PLAIN-XML Converter Module - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, business-to-business...

regards,

Harish