Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Transaction (SY-SUBRC = 1001)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing batch determination of production order's (BOM)items using call transaction method (CO02 Transaction). When i execute in All screen mode i am getting SY-SUBRC = 0 but when execute in no screen mode it is returning SY-SUBRC = 1001. I checked in BDCMSGCOLL table but there were no A or E messages. There are messages of type S with message class 00 and message number 344 i .e No batch input data for screen & &.

I investigated further and found that when doing batch determination some times i.e. only for particular production orders some pop up windows are coming. They are actually information messages due to some config. and data issues. When executed in all screen mode i manually click enter button when any pop up windows come.

I actally do not have control over these information messages. Is there a way to supress any information messages that comes through? I tried SUPPRESS DIALOG as we use in dialog programming. But it doesn't work here.

Please suggest me something to get SY-SUBRC = 0.

Thanks in Advance

Help will be appreciated.

Rajesh.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Some times that sy-subrc value becomes 1001. At that time just chekc the table getting updated or not. Suppose if u debug the call transaction program with the mode A at that moment u will get sy-subrc 1001. But they post success fully. So first check whther data is posted into DB table or not?

Hope this helps u.

Regards,

Kumar.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The popups you get are a feature of certain types of Prodicution order.

You need to handle the screen flow of the poups as well.

Once you have the data ready in the internal table, you should find whats special about the Production orders for which you are getting the pop ups.

For all such Production Orders, you need to handle the pop up screens as well.

There is no other way to supress the dialogs.

As an alternative you can try to use any BAPI or FM which does the same as Co02.

Try

BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

How do you Resolve this problem,i am also facing the same problem..

please suggest me

thanks & Regards

jb

0 Kudos

I tried all the options given above but nothing worked perfect. In the end i tried using error screen mode. When ever there's an error in my screen, it stopped. You just simply need to remove those errors. Mostly when you record using SHDB, sometimes you may end up getting FNAM and FVAL for the fields which you might not be using or disabled for input. I got these kind of errors, I simply removed these lines from my program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check out the following options :

1. Try calling CALL TRANSACTION in mode 'E' and also in mode 'A'. See if you do get any errors.

2. If you don't get any errors in option 1, then see the contents of the message table for the call transaction statement.

3. If you find that Option 1 is okay, and that there are no messages in the message table, then please verify if you have put some breakpoints somewhere in the code of the transaction.

Please get back with your test results (most importantly, the contents of the message table).

And generally, there will be no screen with number 120. Just like 100 is used for a selection screen, the system internally uses 120 for a list.

Check the following theard

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=3245960&messageID=357335

<b>Reward points</b>

Regards