cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return sales order-manual item discount distribution error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order for an article with a quantity of 10 CS.

At item level i gave one manual discount XXXX (Displaying charges Discount) of INR 100/-.The sales order is perfect till i billed it.

The customer sends back 1 CS (case) for some reason.

I created a Returns sales order and when i checked the discount XXXX, same INR 100/- is pulled from sales order.

This discount value should have been divided by 10 and for one quantity it should have been INR 10/- in Returns sales order.

I tried by clicking the update button in returns sales order. Nothing is changing.

Please suggest me how do i control this functionality?

Thanks,

Prince.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prince,

This is strange. The revaluation of the quantity based discount condition type must have happened as soon as  you modified the quantity.

At what point in time do you modify the quantity in the returns order to reflect the actual quantity being returned? Have you verified that there is no custom pricing routine that overwrites the value determined by the standard SAP logic as a result of the quantity modification?

You can refer to the SAP note 930870 that explains the circumstances under which SAP does not perform a revaluation of the condition type.

Best Regards,

Balaji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Price,

Kindly check your condition type for discount.

Thanks

Gurtej

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

I guess you might have give the CALCULATION TYPE  for the discount condition as FIXED AMOUNT B  instead of Quantity

Please change it to Q and try

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the condition type calculation type to C-Quantity. Still the same 100 rs discount is applied.

Please suggest.