cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Portfolio Hierarchy in PPM

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it not possible to print the portfolio hierarchy (tab "Portfolio Structure Graphic", in "Portfolio Structure" section of "Portfolio Management" folder)?

Thanks a lot.

George O

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that it is possible to print the portfolio hierarchy by right clicking on the blue background when you are in the portfolio graphic and then selecting "print".

Best Regards,

George O

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anyone provide feedback on this, please? Even if it is just saying "I don´t know"...

At the moment I am wondering if no one has responded because it is obvious that you cannot print out the structure/hierarchy or because everyone sits with the same issue...

Thanks a lot.

George O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear George

I am not sure to be honest. Practically speaking the Portfolio hierarchy may be quite large and I am not sure how this would print effectively even if this was a function - i.e. layout and number of pages used to print out the hierarchy may be an issue.

Exporting the graphical view to a tool such as Visio would have been a nice feature, but this is not available either

Sorry cant be of more help to you on this one

Chatsworth

0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

Thanks for your response! I agree that through a normal printer it would probably not be feasible, it would require one of those huge special printers with which organizations print organizational structure charts, project plans, etc.

Thank again for responding to my query.

George O