cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set value for attribute Assigned Privileges. Entry does not exist: SAP IDM 7.2 SP8

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am using MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE attribute for role assignment / deassignment from IDM UI using assign tasks. I did the initial load for my all backend connected system and tested the provisioning framework.

Role assignment is happening as expected but I am facing issue while removing the role from user account:

1. When I tried to remove a privilege which came as part of initial load, Removal happens as expected. No error.

2. While removing direct assignments for the roles which I assigned through IDM UI , I am getting Error :

Unable to set value for attribute Assigned Privileges. Detailed information (may not be translated): Entry does not exist

What can be the issue ?

I also get coupe of warning in my System logs, would be great if you can put some light on below warnings:

Syslog warning: MXP_PROV_BASIC: Task not activated or undefined entry

Syslog Warning: mxi_create_PVO: neither MX_APPLICATION_ID for 5455 (During priviege assignment)

Syslog Warning: Constant ENABLED_FOR was not defined in the repository (8) (While apply pending on Group job)

Regards

Deepak Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first could be several problems and is not easy to pinpoint. You could have an entry with a broken reference to an inactive user causing problems. This issue should probably be a separate topic or a css ticket.

neither MX_APPLICATION_ID for 5455 is related to grouping and indicates that grouping multiple entry types in a group (roles + privileges for example) is not allowed with application grouping.The repository probably has grouping/Separate by application selected. The number should be the role or privilege the user is added to.

Task not activated or undefined entry means that you have a script trying to run uProvision on a task that is private (not public). The entry in the syslog should also contain the taskid in question formatted as TASKID=<taskid>. An example scenario that could cause this is that the "provisioning" task of the framework is not public.

Syslog Warning: Constant ENABLED_FOR was not defined in the repository (8)means that the job that reported this is using %$rep.ENABLED_FOR% somewhere or trying to read the constant in a script, but the constant is not defined in repository with ID 8.

Br,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chirs, I was able to understand and resolve my issue with your detailed informations

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak ,

What was the solution for the error "Unable to set value for attribute assigned privileges. Detailed information(may not be translated): Entry does not exist mentioned your point 2.

I also get same error for same action.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Pradeep