cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR in proxy generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we use proxy to file conversion scenario.

in DEV it's working fine. in QA we are facing problem. the proxy function module

works fine and gives the success message but in ID the specified folder is still empty....am not sure about the file generation using proxy....

is any proxcy configuration is exist to transfer the file from proxy to XI...

please help me to solve the issue.

regards

Sukumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

it's client proxy

sukumar

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check all ur proxy objects r active or not..in sproxy tcode?

Save and den activate ur proxy objects.

Did u see the class and structures for ur message type and data type in Message interface(Outbound) ?

Can u list the proxy objects generated in ur sproxy tcode?

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please try to see the below links

Monitoring for Processed XML messages in ABAP Proxy - /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Also see the below threads

Regards

Chilla

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once done with ur activation, execute ur code and see in sxmb_moni in R/3 system (not in XI).Did u see any msgs..???

If u got success msg in ur code execution den u must have msgs in sxmb_moni in ur R/3 system.Else ur proxy is not hitting to ur integration engine.

Check the output parameters tat u r passing to ur execute_asynchronous method in ur abap code.

--Prasanthi.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u able to see the msgs in sxmb_monitor in R/3 den u can check the same in XI system also.

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all it's queue problem....

could you please explain the queprocess

regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already told change and reactivate the proxy which was created initially see my above answers..

See the below link to get an idea about Queue,deleting and registration process through SMQ1 and SMQR.

Queue stopped - and queue register -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Regards

Chilla

<i>reward points if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi am able to see the message in R/3 SXI_monitor TXN, but is in the status Green flag

sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

client proxcy chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasanthi,

all deatils in SXMB_ADM are correct particular RFC destination connection for XI also successfull.

regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chiila,

i checked the receiver CC in adapter monitoring

it shows 'no message selected" message.

sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prasanthi,

i am not able to get the messages in SXI_monitor ttransaction

we are using Proxcy function module to from R/3

it displays the particulr message posted successfully message.

i have done the all configuration.....but still am facing problem...

regards

sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now check in RWB for CC.if possible , plz let me know the reciver structure and CC parameters

Regards

Chilla

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r not able to get messages in SXMB_MONI den it may be problem in proxy generation only..check ur proxy objects and activate everything and trigger once again ur proxy code.

check the connection b/n R/3 and XI system.

(Go to tcode sxmb_adm-->integration engine configuration)

check whether the role of ur business system is application system and check the rfc destination) It shud be type H and in target host see..whether ur XI details r given correct.

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is it client proxy or server proxy?

Regards

Chilla

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

While executing ur proxy code in se38 does it gives any error..???

After executing the proxy code in se38(SAP R/3), check whether u r able to get the main payload in sxmb_moni in SAP R/3 system.

If u r able to get then check SXMB_MONI in XI system.

Once u done with dis check ur rcv communication channel in RWB.

Let us know once it is done.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

receiver communication shows "No message processing until now"

regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the Proxy is properly created or not an check the itin R3 reactivate, refresh the ABAP cache, and see the above blogs like first one and 4100 links .to get an idea about proxy.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal,

any idea?

no messages are listed in SXI_MONITOR....

regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the error in RWB-- Channel monitoring-- select the sender CC and see the error.

I hope content conversion is configured correctly or not check the structure and processing perameters .

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no initiall it throws a error message in file content conversion i corrected it.

but the specified communication channel not picked any files from proxcy.after the correction and also in SXI_MONITOR no messages are listed

regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which proxy you are using.

You are telling about Proxy to File or File to Proxy?

Any way see the below links to get an idea about proxy.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Proxy to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/11/17/bsp-a-developers-journal-part-xiv--consuming-webservices-with-abap

/people/rashmi.ramalingam2/blog/2005/06/25/an-illustration-of-java-server-proxy - Java Server Proxy

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/27/asynchronous-inbound-java-proxy - Inbound Java Proxy

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a068cf2f-0401-0010-2aa9-f5a...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f272165e-0401-0010-b4a1-e7e...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/48/d5a1fe5f317a4e8e35801ed2c88246/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ba/f21a403233dd5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/41e08c90-0201-0010-9197-d8774336...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ae9874-109c-2910-f48a-e91f0cdd...

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Regards

Chilla

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you see any message in SXMB_MONI ?

did you check adapter monitor (does it show any errors) ?

Regards,

michal