cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox and POWL not working after installing SRM UI Add-On

0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently our SRM system is on 7.02 SP06. Recently we have implemented the SRM UI Add-On component (Version 1.0 SP02). Immediet ly after installing the component SRMNXP, the inbox and POWL screens are not working from portal. Till now we haven't do any configuration as [per the cookbook after installing the SRMNXP component.

This issue is happening immediately after installing the SRMNXP component. The issue we get when we open the inbox is "Assert conditions was violated". Do we need to follow any pre-requesites immedietly after installing the SRMNXP component? Need the experts help.

Thanks,

Mahendran B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendran,

I dont know is it actual for you at the current moment but we are faced the same issue after installing SRMNXP component (for test Fiori applications purpose).

We communicate to SAP Support Team and they said that we can use Universal Worklist in the portal for the same purpose (as Inbox) but without the need of activation of the portal independent navigation frame (i.e. NWBC).

I understand that UWL is workaround for this case. But it is very strange that we cann't to implement

both usage cases (Portal & NWBC) at the same time. I send this question to SAP. I'm waiting the any suggestions from them.