cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Monitoring alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In which table the system monitoring alerts are stored?

After we confirm the alerts in alert inbox, how we can view the details like when it was confirmed and by whom and what is the action points?

Is there any report to fetch the alerts for the specific period?

Please help me with these questions

Regards,

Sukanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, In the Alert Management Reporting the Dashboards appear empty no information about number de Alerts per Managed Object, etc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have data, it was related with a sync problem that we had between the SLD and LMDB, after fix the job, now we have data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your reply.

This report shows all the details of the report.

But is there any report or table from where we can get the confirm alerts with details, because in Alert management report, it displays the number of confirmed alerts depends on the filter. But there is no details like action logs which was filled during confirmation.

Regards,

sukanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

If what you want is to see who close the alert, you need to go to the alter inbox and instead of open te reporting go to the Alert Search tab.

Select the time frame or the condition that you want and search, you will see all the alerts.

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

You can get the details through Alert Management Reporting This dashboard shows the number and distribution of alerts, support messages and the processing time of alerts, in your managed systems

To access it goto Technical Monitoring->Alert Inbox->Reporting.

Thanks,

Karthik.

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik

Do we need to do any other configuration setup in the dashboard , in order bring the data from tables/Cubes.

I have checked in my system , but dashboards are empty .

Regards

Bala

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

No configuration is required for Alert inbox dashboard.

What's the SP version you're using. There are some issues in SP8

1887916 - No Alerts in Technical Monitoring Inbox after implementing SOLMAN SP8

Thanks,

Karthik

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

I could see the alerts in the Alert Inbox but , not in Dashboard . How do i get it .

Regards

Bala