cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Agent scheduling is not working on Lumira Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created schedule using SAP Lumira Agent, which works fine for Local i.e. Lumira Client, but it doesn't update the document (refresh document) on Lumira Cloud. And also it doesn't display any error. Is there error log from where I can investigate this further, If yes please provide the file name with its path.

I have tested this for MS Excel as well as SQL Server 2008.

Currently I am using SAP lumira 1.15.1. Build 879 and also I have 1GB account (i.e  free account) on Lumira Cloud.

Thanks,

Somnath A. Kadam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi,

are you the owner of the document,  or was it shared to you in the cloud?  (according to the documentation, that last point may be a factor.)

for tracing, please refer to 1782007 - SAP Lumira desktop 1.0: How to trace the application using
native BO_Trace.ini logs

(although, if there is no error or warning, it might not capture much.. )

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Yes I am owner of Document and Document is NOT shared with any one.

Thanks,

Somnath A. Kadam.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

how did the trace go? any signs or hints ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Lumira Agent hasn't maintained any log to this path "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\sapvi\logs". But Lumira client maintained log. But there is no error.

I found one error in "C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop\debug.log" with entitled "ERROR:gpu_info_collector_win.cc(102)] Can't retrieve a valid WinSAT assessment". Is there any relation with cloud refresh?

Thanks,

Somnath A. Kadam