cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to up RFC server threads in PO 7.4 SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,all

When i access  SLD->administration->details->data suppliers, i found that my rfc server threads are all [down],the message shows like this

[UP]   Local processing, queue size: 0

Updated SLDs:
(local)
sld/active

RFC server threads:
[DOWN]  
NUC:sjerpqs_sapgw10_SLD_NUC_179456960
[DOWN]  
UC:sjerpqs_sapgw10_SLD_UC_890396306
[DOWN]  
NUC:sjerpqs_sapgw10_SLD_NUC_50351540
[DOWN]  
UC:sjerpqs_sapgw10_SLD_UC_376689091

Gateway Host: sjerpqs
Gateway
Port: sapgw10

The  sjerpqs is my abap system host,what should i do to up those RFC server threads? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve - Try to restart the SLD

If this is all about ECC - PI connectivity then just wanted to know if you had tried the option which i suggested in the thread

You don't need to configure the "LCRSAPRFC" & "SAPSLDAPI" destinations in ECC

You can use the other option - "Access the SLD Server using HTTP" from your ECC system using the transaction SLDAPICUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Hareesh

In my abap system,I have checked the following parameters and TCODE

SAP_PROXY_ESR\PI_AEE is connection test succeed,

SLDapicust   connection test succeed

SLDCHECK works fine

And i have checked the gateway server in SMGW is all right.

should i configure the gateway host :sjerpqs  in PO 7.4 system ?like rfc destination or others? thanks

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve - For proxy communication i don't think you need additional configuration. You should be able to send messages.

If you would like send/receive IDOC's from ECC then there is an additional configuration(the blogs were suggested in your previous question)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve - This has covered all the steps. So validate alll your configuration again and  i hope it  address all your issues.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/08/28/overview-configuration-guide-for-...