Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to edit certain fields in order type RE comparing with OR

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

When I am creating return order with order type 'RE', I find out there are certain fields that are not editable. However, this issue doesnt happen with standard order(order type 'OR'). please refer to the following snapshot:

where you can see fields such as 'intercom', 'payment term' is eidtiable in order type or, but not in RE. Anybody could tell me why? and what configuration control this screen layout? how to edit this? thanks!

Best Regards

T.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peng,

do you face this only for you ID/few users or for every user these 2 fields are not editable ? you have to check this by asking your colleagues/users .

If it is problem with few users then they have done some authorization check here only for few users.

if it is for all, then as mentioned by Venugopal, some enhancement is done for this to make non editable these fields.

What to you want, do you want to make it editable fields or do you just want to know why it has done ?

Regards

Sundar

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

I am facing the same situation with another IDES. Which seems an standard function that u couldnt eidt fields such as 'intercom' 'payment terms' in RE order.

I am curiouse why SAP has such configuration. I already checked MV45AFZZ user exit. there is no such enhancement for controlling fields not editable in RE order. Plsease more info. thanks!

T.P

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ...Peng Tang

enhancement done , plz check this link ..

may be helpful

revert me back